Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Jesus is God!




Uh oh, something happened to me two nights ago and I know I'll never be the same again. God came to me in another one of my periodic epiphanies only this time God told me who It was when I asked. God never did this with me before and only guided me to discovering the original God Most High, EL Elyon, as He was recorded by ancient Canaanites and ancient Hebrews.

For 28 years I thought I was in service to EL but the night before last God came to me when I asked if Jesus really was God now and told me in mental communion that, "Yes", It was Jesus. Jesus gave me the words to write down to mark the encounter which I woke up and read the next day.

"The Son and the Name are the same. Jesus is the Name of God."

Why not "EL" I wondered and Jesus told me why. EL is too weak an understanding of the true Godhead. In fact, all the invisible high gods, EL, Yahweh, Allah, Zeus, Thor, Odin, Brahman, etc. were all too weak to guide all humankind. God had to set the example here on earth. God had to come down to earth and leave a record which God did, the manifold record of Jesus Christ.

Goodness is God and God is Jesus. Gone is my former belief that Jesus was not God but the main Emanation from God. Now I know Jesus is God's name for all humanity as Jesus gave the description of God's will on earth for all humankind. When gods remain in their heavens they cannot reach the human mind directly. Jesus is the face of God that reaches you directly.

Now I know why God has kept me poor for so long because if I had been successful financially, I would have immediately published my new Gnostic Christian theology book that would have gotten the Message all wrong. God is Good! But now I have my work cut out for me going back and discovering how this new information fits or doesn't fit with what I had learned before.

1 comment:

Steve Lewis said...

Now I know why "Elijah" must come first. "Elijah" means literally "My EL is Jah" and that's what has happened to me. My EL has become Jah, the reformed "Salvation is of Yahweh" performed by Jesus Christ, the namesake of Yahweh come to earth as a human being.

Jesus Christ paid the price for Yahweh's former madness that resulted when priests of Judah tried to make Yahweh into EL Elyon which never worked and only produced a schizoid god. The real Most High sent in the corrective and the supreme Model of Man, the Son of Man, the Son of God Most High. Arisen, Jesus became God to humankind because there is no other way to access the Creator except through its face on earth as Jesus Christ.

Steve Lewis Blog

A Biomystical Christian activist perspective on current events

We are Holy One

We are Holy One
Altarnative

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Prophesy bearer for four religious traditions, revealer of Christ's Sword, revealer of Josephine bearing the Spirit of Christ, revealer of the identity of God, revealer of the Celestial Torah astro-theological code within the Bible. Celestial Torah Christian Theologian, Climax Civilization theorist and activist, Eco-Village Organizer, Master Psychedelic Artist, Inventor of the Next Big Thing in wearable tech, and always your Prophet-At-Large.