Friday, January 09, 2009

Wendy has passed on: a good woman of Southern Humboldt

I am grieving for the woman who was the mother of my children. I don't know what else to do in my state of mind now except continue posting against the horrible actions of Israelis but it doesn't work to distract me from this terrible sense of loss of the woman who gave me eight years of love. With Wendy I was lucky enough to experience real true love, at least for eight years of my life, something most people miss. We were inseparable and fully in love with each other in most of our marriage time together and I owe to her experience of that most wondrous of human emotions, true love. But I was Peter Pan and she was Wendy and she grew up while I stayed a child in a man's body. But even after 33 years of separation that memory of love so huge it blocks out everything and my spirit is crushed. Wendy, I loved you so much and still do try as I might without success to remember our separate ways that could never ever be really separated. We will be united again, a promise from my Father in heaven.

2 comments:

Rose said...

I am so sorry, Stephen! Our thoughts are with you.

Steve Lewis said...

Thank you, Rose.

Steve Lewis Blog

A Biomystical Christian activist perspective on current events

We are Holy One

We are Holy One
Altarnative

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Prophesy bearer for four religious traditions, revealer of Christ's Sword, revealer of Josephine bearing the Spirit of Christ, revealer of the identity of God, revealer of the Celestial Torah astro-theological code within the Bible. Celestial Torah Christian Theologian, Climax Civilization theorist and activist, Eco-Village Organizer, Master Psychedelic Artist, Inventor of the Next Big Thing in wearable tech, and always your Prophet-At-Large.