Saturday, April 10, 2010

I'm back!


At the Separation Wall in Bethlehem.


Those of you who regularly read my blog may have noticed a marked change in the last month where no anti-Zionist posts were to be seen unlike all the months before. I have been on a peace mission to Israel and Palestine in March and this early April and because I was seeing Palestinian activists and may have my blog monitored by Israel watchdogs I thought it prudent to keep the visible postings politically neutral re Israel.

Now I'm back and the cause of revealing and protesting Zionist oppression of Palestinians and Israeli Arabs will continue.

I will be posting my experiences this time in Israel/Palestine and Egypt as soon as I can as it was quite the adventure with much ordeal and yet full of surprises. It has changed my religious approach to anti-Zionist activism as it also has forced me to reconsider my spiritual warfare tactics as well. Processing these things will take some time but I do promise to have something posted about my trip into the Holy Land where Jews are taking revenge for their centuries of oppression by mostly European Gentiles out on the innocent Palestinian population.


Stephen

No comments:

Steve Lewis Blog

A Biomystical Christian activist perspective on current events

We are Holy One

We are Holy One
Altarnative

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Prophesy bearer for four religious traditions, revealer of Christ's Sword, revealer of Josephine bearing the Spirit of Christ, revealer of the identity of God, revealer of the Celestial Torah astro-theological code within the Bible. Celestial Torah Christian Theologian, Climax Civilization theorist and activist, Eco-Village Organizer, Master Psychedelic Artist, Inventor of the Next Big Thing in wearable tech, and always your Prophet-At-Large.