Wednesday, July 04, 2007

In response to Fred and Rose why I am not dropping my anti-Zionist defense on Eric's blog

Fred, and others too who do not understand why I am not letting Eric get away with libeling me.

I am a dedicated anti-Zionist activist because of Israel and the fact that it is Israel which is the Primary source of America's troubles in the Middle East. Americans are dying because of Israel being supported by the U.S. I'm sorry but this is a political reality which Europeans and most of the world, and certainly over a billion Muslims will tell you.

Why doesn't it register in American conscience what Muslims have been saying all along--that Israel is their main reason for hating the U.S.

Israel has manipulated our nation into wars in Afghanistan and Iraq as well as the endless drain on our economy by our supporting Israel against Palestinians. Israel is a rogue state that continually violates U.N. resolutions. Israel practices apartheid policies that even a former U.S. president pointed out. If Israel isn't the primary cause of our troubles with Muslims then please tell us what is the primary cause?

And if Israel is the primary cause of America's grief with the Middle East and our war in Iraq, it follows that the ideology of Zionism that created Israel would be included in my anti-Zionist activism. Zionism has its root in Judaism. It is impossible to talk realistically about Zionism, Israel without including the religion of Judaism.

If I'm serious about promoting peace in the Middle East I must address the issue of Zionism which in Humboldt County is being promoted by Eric's blog. Look at the history of his topics to see this is true. He never ever promotes the Arab Muslim p.o.v. or pro-Palestinian p.o.v. but gives ample room, radio show time to promoting the Zionist position through Andy Stunich's Islamo-phobic essays, his selected postings of Jewish activists and commentators, and his allowance of vicious Jewish anonymous posters to post hate comments without censorship while censoring my anti-Zionist responses to these personal attacks.

Eric is a Zionist activist in this way. And I am an anti-Zionist activist. If Eric had not promoted the Zionist agenda here I wouldn't respond but he does promote the Zionist cause and I respond with my anti-Zionist information.

But there is also this--Eric is using the Zionist weapon of labeling people like me who criticize Zionism, Israel, and Judaism, with the smear of "anti-semitism". I am not going to allow Eric to continue to foist this libelous smear on me or anyone without protest and if necessary and possible, legal action.

Jewish advocates have been using "anti-semitism" as a means of assassinating the characters of anyone who criticizes their religion or their Zionist project of Israel for decades and are allowed to get away with it because they play on the assumed guilt of Gentile Americans for the Jewish holocaust committed by Europeans. But modern Israel cannot be placed off limits from criticism by events in Europe in WW II. Americans are dying in Iraq because of Israel's pressure on the U.S. to take out Israel's enemies.

It happens that I am both of Jewish ancestry and have many real Semitic friends who will vouch for my support. So when Eric trots out the old Jewish label of "anti-semitism" in order to attack me personally because he cannot ethically defend his Zionist position, I am not going to allow him to twist truth around. It's time someone took the issue of "anti-semitism" to court to get the media to look at the issue the way real Semitic peoples do when Jewish people and their supporters use "anti-semitism" against those who are helping Semitic peoples. Who is the real anti-Semite here between Eric and me, that's what I want to establish for truth and the right of free speech to tell the truth.

1 comment:

Steve Lewis said...

Answer to commenter on Eric's blog which Eric will likely delete so it's posted here:

I am a peace activist. Israel is the Primary cause of Middle East warfare.
I am a spiritual activist. Israel is a spiritual pollution in the Holy Land. I make no apologies for my activist work.

For those seeking more in depth reasons why I will not let Eric continue to libel me and promote Zionists like Andy Stunich without protest, go to my blog site.

No one should let any Zionist use "anti-semitism" against them. I have gotten enough feedback from real Semitic peoples to know that they are getting sick and tired of Zionists and their supporters using this very false accusation against anti-Zionists who are dedicated to helping Semitic peoples.

Do not let Eric or anyone use the "anti-semitic" character smear. It is a lie and diverts attention away from appropriate criticism of a religious ideology that promotes racism as the apartheid policies of Israel against Semitic Palestinians show the world.

Steve Lewis Blog

A Biomystical Christian activist perspective on current events

We are Holy One

We are Holy One
Altarnative

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Prophesy bearer for four religious traditions, revealer of Christ's Sword, revealer of Josephine bearing the Spirit of Christ, revealer of the identity of God, revealer of the Celestial Torah astro-theological code within the Bible. Celestial Torah Christian Theologian, Climax Civilization theorist and activist, Eco-Village Organizer, Master Psychedelic Artist, Inventor of the Next Big Thing in wearable tech, and always your Prophet-At-Large.